I used the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set, the Sun Prints 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, and the Basic Borders Dies to create this blue and white sympathy card. The Quiet Meadow Stamp Set is perfectly suited for creating sympathy, thinking of you and get-well cards.
For the card base I used a piece of thick basic white cardstock. The card front contains two panels – one in Starry Sky and the top layer uses a piece of the Sun Prints DSP in Night of Navy. These two panels were die cut using the Basic Borders Dies.
Flowers from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set were stamped onto the Night of Navy DSP in Night of Navy ink for a tone-on-tone look. I then stamped the same flowers using white craft ink for a different look. I love the shadow effect the tone-on-tone stamping provides. I used the dotted stamp to stamp dots around the edges of three sides of the DSP panel for some added interest.
A sentiment label in basic white was added to the top portion of the card along with a double circle of Simply Elegant Trim. An additional greeting was added to the inside panel, along with a simple stamped flower from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set. The panel was matted to a piece of Starry Sky and adhered to the inside of the card.
A single flower from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set was stamped onto the envelope front and I added a piece of coordinating DSP to the envelope flap and cut around the flap to finish off the envelope.
We never like to have to mail sympathy cards but when needed, this sympathy card is quick and easy to recreate.
A pdf tutorial for this card includes cutting measurements, supplies used and directions. To view, download and print the tutorial click on the image below.
Perfect Partners Promotion! Die Sets Available Now That Coordinate with Existing Stamp Sets! Bundle and Save!
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog. The promotion ends on September 30, 2022.
Click on the image below to view all of the details, including order numbers.
From now through September 30, you can order these fun and festive dies and/or bundles. Dies coordinate with stamp sets from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These six new dies sets are only available for a limited time. Save 10% off when purchasing the bundle.
These dies are exclusive to this promotion and are only available while supplies last. No quantity limits apply during the customer sales period. Qualifying orders qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and items can be added to a starter kit.
September Host Code
Use my September Host Code to receive a free gift from me valued at $5 when you place an order of $25 or more (before shipping and tax). Use Host Code FMYRQY64. To learn more about Inky Bee Stamper’s other customer rewards programs, visit my Customer Rewards page here.
If you’re in need of a demonstrator for your crafting needs, I would love to assist you! Just reach out to me and let me know how I can help. If you’re looking to join the Stampin’ Up! team as a demonstrator, come join my team! As a demonstrator you can earn 20%+ off products and there is no pressure to maintain demonstrator status if you decide it’s not for you. We have many hobby demonstrators who strictly maintain their demonstrator status just for the discount, and other demonstrators who wish to grow a business. Either way, you can count on my full support.
Week 3 of Stampin’ Up! September Weekly Deals!
For the month of September Stampin’ Up! is offering weekly deals. Every week in the month of September Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. Have you taken a look at this week’s deals yet? Check them out!
Here are the promotion details:
- New products added each week on 1, 8, 15, and 22 September.
- Promotion ends 28 September.
- Product options and discounts vary based on inventory availability.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information on the online store beginning 1 September.
Here are this week’s deals:
Here is when this week’s deals will end:
Week 3: 15−21 September – Phone: Wednesday, 21 September 2022; 6:50 p.m. (MT), OEX/Online: Wednesday, 21 September 2022; 11:50 p.m. (MT)
Ready to see what this week’s deals are? Click the icon below to visit my online store.
Click here to view the flyer.
What’s new at Inky Bee Stampers?
As I work on growing my business, I am constantly looking for ways to add value for my customers. Below I list offerings that are already in place and things that I’m working on for the future.
How you can connect with Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog! I provide free, downloadable and printable project tutorials five days a week and highlight all of the current Stampin’ Up! promotions to keep you in-the-know. I’ll also occasionally share some cute photos of my two fur baby helpers as well!
- Sign up for my newsletter, What’s the Buzz, where I’ll keep you up to date on all the happenings.
- Visit my online store (link on the upper right of the page) to shop any time – 24/7 from the convenience of your own home!
- Visit my “Contact” page to drop me an email and let me know how I can assist you!
- Shop with me and earn customer rewards! Visit my Customer Rewards page here.
- Follow me on social media. You’ll find links to my social media accounts on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Join me on Wednesday afternoons at 1 p.m. Eastern for a Facebook Live video where I’ll be sharing how to make that day’s card.
- All Facebook Live videos are now being uploaded to You Tube so you can catch me there too!
- Product and Paper Shares – coming in early 2023!
- YouTube Live videos – as soon as I hit 1,000 subscribers! Help me get there by liking, and subscribing to my channel!
I sincerely hope you’ll take advantage of all of the offerings and let others know about Inky Bee Stampers!
Products used to create today’s card are included below including links for each item that will take you to my online store.
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Quiet Meadow Sympathy Card”
Very pretty Carol! Love the navy and white color scheme, perfect! 🙂
Thanks very much, Amy! 🙂
Oh my – this is wonderful! I really love that die cut edging on the front!! So fun! 🙂
Thank you, Mary! ::)
This is a gorgeous card!! I opened the PDF to see how you DID that!! I don’t have the DSP…..but see that it is so lovely!
Thanks so much Faith! You could substitute card stock for the DSP. Use Night of Navy cardstock for the mat and Starry Sky for the panel and stamp in Night of Navy…this would look nice, too!
Comments are closed.