I don’t have a project sheet for you today, Instead I wanted to share my recently completed August Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit! Gorgeous, simple and easy!
The August kit – Sweet Sunflowers – made a total of 9 cards in three different designs. I can’t begin to describe just how beautiful these cards turned out. I don’t think my photos really do them justice. The kit materials are high quality, and you can choose to complete the kits per the instructions or change things up and put your own spin on the design. The envelopes in this kit were equally beautiful! Here are the other two card designs. Click on one of the images to view larger.
If you’re not yet a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I encourage you to give Paper Pumpkin a try! Here are my top 10 reasons why Paper Pumpkin should be at the top of your list.
- You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin on a month-to-month basis, a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month subscription so subscriptions are flexible
- Pause and resume your subscription at any time – you have control over your subscription (just be sure to take action before the 10th of the month if you don’t won’t the upcoming months’ kit!)
- Kit contents are different each month and may include cards or a project so there is lots of variety
- Kits arrive around the 20th of each month
- The kit includes everything you will need to complete your kit
- Instructions are included to complete kits, or you can change things up and add additional elements, rearrange kit components, etc. You have control over how you complete the kit.
- Kit materials contain quality products
- Kits can be shared with friends, or get the kids involved
- Once you complete your kit you will have left over materials that can be used on future projects, such as adhesives, stamps, ink spot, etc. Don’t throw away excess card punch outs…use them on a future project!
- Paper Pumpkin kits can be gifted, just purchase a prepaid code at stampinup.com and give it to someone awesome!
Have I convinced you yet? I hope so! Paper Pumpkin kits are such a great value. If you’re a new crafter, it’s also a great way to dive right in and get your feet wet since the kits come with step-by-step instructions.
Ready to subscribe? Click on the photo below to sign up!
Here’s a peak at what’s included in the September Paper Pumpkin Kit – Spooky Treats.
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. This month’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutely adorable (and just the right amount of spooky) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
Here are the details for the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
- The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
- This kit also includes a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs.
- Finished box size: 2-1/2″ x 3″ x 1″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors include Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie
What kind of treat will you fill your treat boxes with? I’m really fond of Dove milk chocolate!
HOLD THE DATE – You’re Invited! World Card Making Day on October 1!
As I mentioned yesterday on my blog, Stampin’ Up! and my team, the Inkin’ Krew, will be celebrating World Card Making Day on October 1st! Everyone is invited! Our team will be hosting a fun all-day event on Saturday, October 1st in honor of World Card Making Day. The event will feature card making presentations live on the event Facebook page as well as some fun giveaways!
Stampin’ Up! will also be hosting an event online (see the details below) and we’re scheduling our event so that it runs before and after the Stampin’ Up! event! Most of us will be using one of the three bundles from the Stampin’ Up! event for our projects so you will come away from the day with tons of ideas for those three bundles!
All are welcome to join us for this fun-filled day! We’ll be setting up a Facebook page to host the event and will be sharing the link to the page in late September. Keep an eye out on my blog for more details!
Free Virtual Craft-Along Event with Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is also hosting a free, virtual card making event on October 1st. In just under three hours, Stampin’ Up will make three unique cards and will share the instructions with you. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required. Mark your calendars now!
Here are the details for the Stampin’ Up! World Card Making Day Crafting Event:
Who: Anyone and everyone!
When: October 1st from 2:00–5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
Price of Event: Free
Registration Dates*: August 11 – October 1 (Registration is not required!)
*You can always participate in the event without registering. Registration is encouraged, though, because it’s the best way to stay up to date regarding the event details.
Click here to register for the 3 hour Stampin’ Up! event.
Everyone is invited and welcome to attend this FREE event! There will be three card-making presentations and you are welcome to craft along. If you don’t want to craft along, join us anyway! It’s the perfect opportunity to hang out, watch, and be a part of the Stampin’ Up! experience.
Product Ordering Details:
World Card Making Day is all about making beautiful, heartfelt cards. During the event, Stampin’ Up! will walk you through several projects, and you can create the cards along with the presenters. You’ll end up with new project ideas and some stunning new cards!
To make the most of this experience, you can order the Cottage Rose Bundle from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog, the Cottage Wreaths Bundle from the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog, or the Warm Welcome Bundle (which you can get EARLY from the January–June 2023 Mini Catalog beginning September 1)! The bundles aren’t required to attend the event, but if you’d like to make the projects presented, you’ll want to get the bundles!
As an added bonus, when you order ANY of the three bundles used for the event, you’ll get a FREE gift of Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels! (Note that even if you order all three bundles, you’ll only receive one Iridescent Pearls gift.)
Check out the Product Flyer below for the bundle ordering information (click on DOWNLOAD). You can still attend this event without ordering the bundles, but it’ll be a lot more fun to craft together if you have one or more of the bundles!
Be sure to order early to get your products in time for the World Card Making Day Creative Event. The Cottage Rose and Cottage Wreaths bundle are both available now AND you’ll get the free Iridescent Pearls if you order them any time between now and October 1st! And the Warm Welcome bundle will be available to order from September 1 – October 1 and you’ll get the free pack of pearls if you order that bundle during that timeframe!
I’m really excited for these events – The Stampin’ Up World Card Making Day event and our Inkin’ Krew event! I hope you’ll be able to join in on the fun! Don’t forget to invite your crafting friends and family, too! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. See you soon!
Sale-A-Bration Countdown! Earn Double Honey Drop Points Now Through Aug 31
I’m offering double Honey Drop points beginning today through the last day of Sale-A-Bration which is August 31, 2022. Sort of a countdown of the final days of Sale-A-Bration!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between August 22 and August 31 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- And, it’s still Sale-A-Bration time so if you place at least a $50 order from me you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
- Don’t forget to use my current host code, AHPKF7WD, when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!
Sale-A-Bration Ends in 8 Days – August 31! Grab Your Free Products with a Qualifying Order!
Sadly, Sale-A-Bration will be ending on August 31st. Place an order of at least $50 or $100 and earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products…but hurry!
To make Sale-A-Bration even sweeter, Stampin’ Up! also added some additional Sale-A-Bration items that you can claim with a qualifying order. These items are in addition to what’s already being offered in the Sale-A-Bration catalog:
To view the flyer for these additional free product offerings, click here.
Important Note: In order to redeem any of the additional Sale-A-Bration items you must use the order numbers provided on the flyer (link above) in order to redeem the items for free during Sale-A-Bration. If you use the item numbers from the catalog, you will not get the items for free with a qualifying order.
Please note that the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies Sale-A-Bration items are no longer available.
There are even more ways to participate in Sale-A-Bration.
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration – It’s not too late to host a party during Sale-A-Bration! On top of the usual host rewards you can earn toward free and discounted products, there’s also no limit to the number of free Sale-A-Bration products you and your guests can earn. Plus, if your party or personal order is over $300 (excluding shipping and tax) you’ll also receive the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for free! Contact me if you’d like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration.
Join my team during Sale-A-Bration as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Not only can you build a starter kit valued at $125 in products for only $99 but you will also receive the Making Plans Collection for free. The Making Plans Collection includes an awesome planner, notebooks and a stamp set – everything to keep you organized as a new demonstrator! Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in joining my team…I would love to answer all of your questions and there is no pressure!