Many of us have started making our Christmas cards in preparation for the holidays, but don’t forget to make gift tags!
The Celebrate With Tags Stamp Set and Celebrations Tag Dies are great for creating gift tags and gift card holders. Pull out the paper of your choice, ribbon and embellishments and have some FUN creating your gift tags!
For my tags I used the Real Red & White 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper, the Lights Aglow 6″ x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Silver & Gold 6″ x 6″ paper is a Sale-A-Bration item…but only through August 31st…so grab it now!
For one of the tags and the gift card holder I used red glimmer paper and die cut a snowflake from the Celebrations Tag Dies. For the white and gold tag, I stamped the mittens and a sentiment from the Celebrate With Tags Stamp Set and die cut the pieces to decorate the tag front.
If you’d like to stamp an additional sentiment on the inside of your gift tag, just run a second piece of cardstock through with the tag die, glue to the outer tag, stamp your sentiment on the inside of the tag and done! You can also cut the inside tag in half and glue just one side to the inside of your outer tag if you’re looking to conserve card stock (shown below).
I had a blast making these tags and they are quick and easy! I hope you’ll give them a try!
To view the project sheet for these gift tags, click on the image below.
Sale-A-Bration Ends in 9 Days – August 31! Grab Your Free Products with a Qualifying Order!
Sadly, Sale-A-Bration will be ending on August 31st. Place an order of at least $50 or $100 and earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products…but hurry!
To make Sale-A-Bration even sweeter, Stampin’ Up! also added some additional Sale-A-Bration items that you can claim with a qualifying order. These items are in addition to what’s already being offered in the Sale-A-Bration catalog:
To view the flyer for these additional free product offerings, click here.
Important Note: In order to redeem any of the additional Sale-A-Bration items you must use the order numbers provided on the flyer (link above) in order to redeem the items for free during Sale-A-Bration. If you use the item numbers from the catalog, you will not get the items for free with a qualifying order.
Please note that the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies Sale-A-Bration items are no longer available.
There are even more ways to participate in Sale-A-Bration.
Host a party during Sale-A-Bration – It’s not too late to host a party during Sale-A-Bration! On top of the usual host rewards you can earn toward free and discounted products, there’s also no limit to the number of free Sale-A-Bration products you and your guests can earn. Plus, if your party or personal order is over $300 (excluding shipping and tax) you’ll also receive the exclusive Perfect Pomegranate Stamp Set for free! Contact me if you’d like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration.
Join my team during Sale-A-Bration as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – Not only can you build a starter kit valued at $125 in products for only $99 but you will also receive the Making Plans Collection for free. The Making Plans Collection includes an awesome planner, notebooks and a stamp set – everything to keep you organized as a new demonstrator! Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in joining my team…I would love to answer all of your questions and there is no pressure!
Earn Double Honey Drop Points for a Sale-A-Bration Countdown!
I’m offering double Honey Drop points beginning today through the last day of Sale-A-Bration which is August 31, 2022. Sort of a countdown of the final days of Sale-A-Bration!
You might be asking – what are Honey Drop points?
Qualifying customers can earn Honey Drop points from me as part of my Honeybee Rewards Program. Once you earn 16 Honey Drops you can earn products valued up to $40 from any current catalog from me. Here is how the double points work:
- Place an order in my online store between August 22 and August 31 to earn double Honey Drops.
- If you place an order of $25 (before shipping and any applicable tax) you will receive 2 Honey Drop points (instead of just one), for a $50 order you’ll earn 4 points, for a $75 order you’ll earn 6 points, and so on. Normally you would earn only 1 point for every $25 spent.
- Collect sixteen (16) Honey Drops and you can earn any product or products with a value up to $40 from any current catalog and the item will be mailed directly to you! You’ll receive free shipping, too!
- Each of your online orders must be for $25 or more for you to be eligible to earn double Honey Drop points (before Shipping and any applicable tax).
- And, it’s still Sale-A-Bration time so if you place at least a $50 order from me you will earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
- Don’t forget to use my current host code, AHPKF7WD, when placing orders. This qualifies you to receive a free thank you gift from me (if your order is over $150 don’t use the host code. You are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards but you’ll still get the free gift from me).
To learn more about my Customer Rewards Program, click here.
If you’re ready to start shopping, click here!