Today’s card uses just three colors – black, white and Tahitian Tide, to make a bold statement for this quick and easy card.
I created a circle template using the largest die from the Layering Circles Dies and used this template to blend Tahitian Tide ink on the front card panel. Partial circles were also ink blended for the inside panel as well as the envelope front and envelope flap. I then added the Ginko image from the Nature’s Prints Stamp Set for all of the circles using Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
The sentiments on the card front came from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set…I just love the font on these sentiments!
Black Baker’s Twine was wrapped around the front panel vertically, then this panel was matted with a piece of Tahitian Tide and popped up on the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Three blue Glossy Dots following the bottom of the circle finish off the card.
To view, download and print the project sheet for this card, click on the image below.
What’s new at Inky Bee Stampers?
As I work on growing my business, I am constantly looking for ways to add value for my customers. Below I list offerings that are already in place and things that I’m working on for the future.
How you can connect with Inky Bee Stampers:
- Follow my blog! I provide free, downloadable and printable project tutorials five days a week and highlight all of the current Stampin’ Up! promotions to keep you in-the-know. I’ll also occasionally share some cute photos of my two fur baby helpers as well!
- Sign up for my newsletter, What’s the Buzz, where I’ll keep you up to date on all the happenings.
- Visit my online store (link on the upper right of the page) to shop any time – 24/7 from the convenience of your own home!
- Visit my “Contact” page to drop me an email and let me know how I can assist you!
- Place an order with me of at least $25 (before S&H) and use my current Host Code and you’ll earn a free gift from any current catalog valued at $5 (great for picking up Last Chance items). Visit my “Shop My Stampin’ Up! Store” page to grab the Host Code.
- Follow me on social media. You’ll find links to my social media accounts on the right-hand side of the screen. You’ll find Inky Bee Stampers on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. If you appreciate the content I provide, be sure to give it a like and share with your friends.
- I’ve recently started producing Instagram reels so be sure to check them out!
- Customer Rewards Program – I am currently working out the details of a Customer Rewards Program and hope to get this program up and running in July!
- Facebook Live events and a YouTube Channel where I will be sharing card and other project tutorials with you.
- Product and Paper Shares – coming in early 2023!
I sincerely hope you’ll take advantage of all of the offerings and let others know about Inky Bee Stampers. If you currently don’t have a Demonstrator and need one, or you’re new to paper crafting, I would love to earn your business! Please let me know how I can help. If you’re thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator (either as a hobbyist or as a business) I would love to have you join my team! The Stampin’ Up! community is the absolute best, and you can count on full support from me, too!
Products used to make today’s card are listed below:
6 thoughts on “Stampin’ Up! Nature’s Prints Birthday Card”
So pretty Carol! Love the colors. 🙂
Thank you, Amy!
Hi Carol…..oh I love this card……such a great idea….and I wouldn’t have thought of doing it, but now I want to try it……and try different colors too! That will be fun.
I’m really glad you like it! Thank you! The bright color really pops on this card. 🙂
Oh – I do love this technique and it’s perfect with this blue and black color palette! Wonderful card! 🙂
Thank you, Mary!
Comments are closed.