pretty cottage rose bouquet
When I first used the Cottage Flowers die set, I noticed a large die that cut out all of the pieces for a flower bouquet – flowers, stems and leaves. I wondered how I might use this die. This die will cut out all of these images on one of the papers from the Abigail Rose 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, but I wanted to create something different using this die. This is what I came up with. I used the negative of the die cut to help arrange the pieces onto an Evening Evergreen panel. I think the Pale Papaya flowers and Soft Succulent stems and leaves create a soft, pretty bouquet against this dark background!
Each of the flowers, stems and leaves were colored using Stampin’ Blends. On the flowers, I used the darker shade of Pale Papaya to give the suggestion of the rose “bowl” and petal edges for a soft look. A sentiment stamped in Evening Evergreen on a Pale Papaya label was added, along with a strip of Soft Succulent Open Weave Ribbon and a few Heart Pearls…giving this card a romantic look.
Another use of this large bouquet die is to cut out all of the pieces and arrange any way you’d like! This one die in the Cottage Flowers Die set has multiple uses!
You can view, download and print instructions for today’s card by clicking on the icon below.
grab your stampin’ up! swag!
Show the world that you’re a Stampin’ Up! crafter! Stampin’ Up! has released several branded merchandise items for you to choose from. Branded merchandise items are while supplies last but if there is a high demand for a particular item, Stampin’ Up! may evaluate on whether or not to restock the item. Here are the branded products being offered:
- STAMPIN’ UP! ABIGAIL ROSE POSTER – This poster features the Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart: “Love what you do, share what you love” which is a sentiment that resonates deeply with the Stampin’ Up! community. The art design coordinates with the Abigail Rose Suite. The poster measures 18″ x 24″
- 2022–2024 IN COLOR GRID PAPER – The grid paper measures 11″ x 17″ and includes a total of 25 sheets – 5 of each In Color
- ABIGAIL ROSE FILE FOLDERS – 6 folders measuring 9-1/2″ x 14″ – 2 each of 3 designs
- ABIGAIL ROSE HOODIE – This hoodie features a color-blocking style with florals from the Abigail Rose Suite. Perfect for casual, everyday wear or to wear to a Stampin’ Up! workshop or get together!
- 2022-2024 IN COLOR TUMBLERS – The insulated tumblers are perfect to take your drinks with you on the go, or to sip comfortably at home. The tumblers are available in each of the new In Colors and feature an ombre design. 20 oz. size.
To view more information or to place a swag order, click on the image below.
Products used to make today’s card are included below:
8 thoughts on “Pretty Cottage Rose Bouquet / Grab Your Stampin’ Up! Swag!”
Just beautiful! The coloring that you did on the flowers and leaves is amazing!! 😀
Thanks so much, Amy!
This card is so beautiful, Carol! I especially like how you colored the flowers, and the colors are perfect!!
Thanks very much, Faith!
Oh, Carol – this is so pretty! And I love doing the paper piecing thing – I find it very relaxing! Thanks for this pretty, pretty card!
Thanks so much, Susan! Using the negative die cut for the bouquet made the paper piecing easy and yes, it is relaxing! Glad you like the card!
Such a pretty card! 🙂
Comments are closed.