nature’s prints fun fold
Today’s card project uses the Nature’s Prints Bundle, and Pretty Prints 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, the Fern 3D Embossing Folder and vellum from the Lovely Layers 3-3/4″ x 5″ Vellum pack. The Nature’s Prints and Pretty Prints images are so incredibly beautiful I can’t stop creating with them! This suite of products along with the Pretty Prints DSP is a must have for your crafting stash!
Embossing vellum creates lots of texture for your card. Vellum turns a white color wherever it’s embossed which adds to the look. I stuck with a Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen color theme for this card.
You can get instructions for recreating this card by clicking on the icon below where you can download or print the project sheet.
NEW CARD KIT AVAILABLE- A MILLION THANKS
Stampin’ Up! has released a new card kit. A Million Thanks card kit is available now.
The kit includes:
- A Million Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Acrylic Stamp Block
- Classic Stampin’ Spot: Evening Evergreen
- Pre-designed projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Pre-cut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting)
- Makes 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs
- UV coating on card bases (looks like clear embossing)
- Folded card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- 9 pre-printed envelopes
- Enough adhesive to complete projects
- Printed die-cut sheets
- 1 sheet of adhesive-backed black dot embellishments
- A 9-7/8″ x 6-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ (25.1 x 16.5 x 7 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
The coordinating colors in the kit include: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow, Pale Papaya, and Pear Pizzazz.
You can view kit details or order the kit by clicking here: