double box fancy fold card
This double box fancy fold card really caught my eye! This is a CAS card from blogger Gail Ellis at Blue Rose Paper Treasures. I have linked to Gail’s original blog post on my linked project sheet below. The card consists of two box card bases and I used the Nature’s Prints and Honeybee Home bundles along with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder to create the card. The Honeybee Home bundle is available now for ordering and the Nature’s Prints Suite (which includes the Fern 3D Embossing Folder) will be available for customer orders next week – beginning May 3!
I really enjoyed creating this card and the embossed panels and floral images are just beautiful! You can view, download and print the project sheet for this card by clicking on the icon below. I hope you enjoy recreating this card as much as I did!
THE NEW ANNUAL CATALOG SALES PERIOD BEGINS ON MAY 3 and Last Chance & Retiring Items!
Just one more week and the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog goes live! I will be posting the new catalog on my website on May 3 so you’ll be able to view a digital copy. If you are in need of a catalog, please use the contact form on my site.
Don’t forget that 2 May 2022, is the final day of the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog. If you wish to order any items from this catalog you must order before the following deadlines.
- Phone: 2 May 2022; 6:50 p.m. (MT)
- Online: 2 May 2022; 11:50 p.m. (MT)
You can view and shop for Last Chance products by clicking on the icon below.
- All products are available while supplies last and there are no purchase limits. Stamp sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last. If there are items you’ve been on the fence about ordering, now’s your chance to get them before they’re gone for good so don’t delay!
- Discounts on items vary from one market to another. Discounted prices are listed on the linked pdf.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The online order deadline is May 2, 2022, at 11:50 pm (MT). Phone orders must be completed no later than May 2, 2022, at 6:50 pm (MT).