I have very fond memories of flying a kite at my grandparent’s house as a child. They had a nice piece of property in a country setting surrounded by fields, pasture and woods. The field sat on a hill and was the best place to launch a kite. You just had to be careful not to step in a groundhog hole! I’m going to date myself here – when I was young, we didn’t have expensive, fancy kites. The kites we used were plastic with wooden dowels to form the support and you had to put them together. My grandmother would find a few fabric scraps and we would tie these onto the kite string. In my mind I can still clearly see the kite soar and sway in the wind. Wonderful memories!
Today’s card uses the Kite Delight stamp set. What happy images in this stamp set! I used a Night of Navy card base and added accents in Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and white. This birthday card would be suitable for a child, teen, man or woman. The card contains one die cut rectangle and colored and fussy cut images – nothing too difficult to handle.
You can find all the details to make this card on the project sheet linked below.
A product list is included at the bottom of this post if you’re interested in purchasing any of the items used to make this card.
Waves of the Ocean Collection – Product Availability Update
The Waves of the Ocean Collection is truly a special collection and if you are a beach lover you won’t want to miss out on securing these products.
The Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set and the Waves Dies (or the bundle) are an early release from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper is still available but the Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are sold out and no longer available. You can still purchase the Waves of Inspiration stamp set, Waves dies and Waves of the Ocean DSP through May 2, 2022. Here are the details:
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves of the Ocean Collection are available in English, French, and German.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Paper– SOLD OUT Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels– SOLD OUT
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the Waves of the Ocean Collection)
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit.
The Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ DSP is especially beautiful and was created by an artist and then photographed. The ocean and sand colors in the DSP will make gorgeous backdrops for your cards. These products would be suitable to make cards or scrapbook pages for male, female, teen or child.
retiring and last chance items
If you had your heart set on any of the items on this list you’ll want to order very soon! When the items are gone, they are gone.
- All products are available while supplies last and there are no purchase limits. Stamp sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last. If there are items you’ve been on the fence about ordering, now’s your chance to get them before they’re gone for good so don’t delay!
- Discounts on items vary from one market to another. Discounted prices are listed on the linked pdf.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
- The online order deadline is May 2, 2022, at 11:50 pm (MT). Phone orders must be completed no later than May 2, 2022, at 6:50 pm (MT).
If you’re ready to start shopping, click on the image above. You can view the Retiring and Last Chance items list by clicking here. I have included the Excel file in case you’d like to sort the list by product type.
Products Used to Make Today’s Card:
2 thoughts on “Kite Delight Birthday Card / Waves of the Ocean Collection – Product Availability Update”
So sweet! Love that kit image, perfect with the fun clouds and kite tail! 🙂
Thank you, Amy! Fun is a great word to describe this stamp set!
Comments are closed.