All dressed up and ready for easter!
With a pretty bow in her hair, this adorable bunny is patiently waiting in a patch of tulips and is all dressed up and ready for Easter!
I used the Easter Friends stamp set to stamp the bunny in Crumb Cake ink, then colored and fussy cut the bunny. Soft Suede ink and a Blender Pen were used to darken certain areas on the bunny. The Flowering Rain Boots stamp set was used to stamp the tulips and stems in Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green inks, respectively. The Fresh Freesia print from the Heart & Home DSP completes the backdrop. Isn’t she adorable! Tulips and stems were also stamped on the envelope front as well as on the inside mat for the card.
To recreate this card you can find the project sheet and a list of products needed by clicking here. Included at the bottom of the project sheet is a link to my online store if you’d like to purchase any of the products used, or you can click on the “Shop with me” button located at the top right of the screen.
Reminder – MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN KIT Must be ordered by march 10
If you will be ordering the March Paper Pumpkin kit – Beyond the Horizon – it must be ordered by March 10, 2022. This kit includes everything you need to make a total of 9 cards (3 of each design) and includes exclusive watercolor designs created by Stampin’ Up! artists. The kit also coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection. This kit comes with a bonus FREE stamp set (two stamp sets in total)!
Here is what the kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- The Beyond the Horizon Paper Pumpkin Kit includes a Misty Moonlight Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- This kit’s stamp set is perfect for any occasion. With sentiments that say “thanks”, “hello”, “thinking of you,” and so many more, you’ll be able to use this stamp set year round.
- And if you thought one stamp set was great just wait—this month’s kit comes with a BONUS stamp set for FREE! That’s two stamp sets in one kit! It’s our way of saying THANK YOU to you our Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
- That’s not all! This kit perfectly coordinates with the New Horizons Suite Collection in our January–June 2022 Mini Catalog Which means even more exclusive elegant watercolor designs curated by our in-house artists just for you!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pale Papaya
If you’re not familiar with Paper Pumpkin, why not give it a try. Subscribe and each month, around the 20th of the month, you’ll receive your project box delivered directly to your home. Everything you need for your project is included in your monthly art box. All you have to do is open it up and get started. You’ll be able to make cards, treat bags, gift boxes and so much more with your monthly art box subscription. Click on the image below if you’d like to sign up for a subscription to Paper Pumpkin.
You can access a flyer for the March “Beyond the Horizon” Paper Pumpkin kit, which includes all the details by clicking here.
4 thoughts on “All Dressed Up / Reminder – March Paper Pumpkin Kit Must be Ordered by March 10”
Oh my goodness, how cute!! Love the little bunny with her bow, all ready for Easter! 🙂
Isn’t the bunny cute! Thank you, Amy!
Absolutely darling! Her little ear-bow is the cutest! 🙂
Comments are closed.