Pretty Pansy birthday card
What can be prettier than a flower bed full of pansies? This cheerful pansy card is sure to send along the best of birthday greetings. Pansies remind me of little faces peeking up towards the sun…so cheerful!
I started off by embossing a white cardstock mat with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder. To me, the texture of this embossing folder looks like a stone garden path. Added to the card is a circle of pansies from the Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper fringed by a Fresh Fresia scalloped circle. I added a strip of checkered Fresh Fresia DSP underneath the circle of pansies and the sentiment tag, added a bow and some bumblebees to complete the card.
You can view and download the project sheet for this card by clicking here. You’ll find a link to my online store at the bottom of the project sheet if you’d like to order the supplies to make this card!
Waves of the ocean project coming later this week
If you haven’t checked out the Waves of the Ocean Collection, you will want to watch the video below. This is truly a special collection and if you’re a beach lover like me, you won’t want to miss out on securing these products.
The Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set and the Waves Dies (or the bundle) are an early release from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last. Customers can purchase these items beginning March 1, 2022 through May 2, 2022. Here are the details:
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves of the Ocean Collection are available in English, French, and German.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the Waves of the Ocean Collection)
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit.
The Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ DSP is especially beautiful and was created by an artist and then photographed. The prints remind me of Acrylic Pour paintings and the use of ocean and sand colors will make these papers a gorgeous backdrop for your cards. These products would be suitable to make cards or scrapbook pages for male, female, teen or child. The foil specialty paper and rhinestones are equally beautiful. Be sure to check back later this week for a project using this collection!
Click here for a flyer which details all of the products.