Flowering Heart Card
As February 14th is just a few days away I thought I’d squeeze in one more Valentine’s Day card. This card will go to someone very special in my life!
This card features die cut flowers from the Flowers of Home die set and uses three colors – Basic White, Blushing Bride and Real Red. I made a heart template from cardstock and used it to lightly trace the heart onto the white cardstock. This was then my guide to start fitting the die cut flowers around the line to form a heart. Satin ribbon and pearls finish off this love-filled card! I’m really pleased with how this turned out and was surprised that I did not need to trim the die cuts to make them fit. I only had to trim stems off the two longest die cut pieces.
Click here for instructions for this card.
Happy stamping! Wishing you a wonderful day!
Waves of the Ocean – This is a must have!
I know that I have already blogged about the new Waves of the Ocean products but I’m starting to see other demonstrators post their project videos and photos and WOW! I’m anxiously waiting for my order to arrive! The Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set and the Waves Dies (or the bundle) are an early release from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last. Customers can purchase these items beginning March 1, 2022 through May 2, 2022. Here are the details:
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves of the Ocean Collection are available in English, French, and German.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the Waves of the Ocean Collection)
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit.
I’ll remind you about this beautiful collection before March 1st. As soon as I receive my order, I’ll be featuring a card tutorial here so stay tuned!