Who isn’t daydreaming about daffodils right about now? The groundhog says we have 6 more weeks of winter…hoping the groundhog is wrong!
Here’s a pretty card to chase the winter doldrums away! This card was created using the Daffodil Daydream bundle and the Daffodil Afternoon 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper. You can get the Daffodil Afternoon DSP for FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase…just saying.
One look at the die set from Daffodil Daydream may have you running for the hills…but the dies are really not hard to figure out. I have included a detailed diagram on the instruction sheet and you should have no issues assembling the flowers. Hint – you can also take a look at the catalog card samples on page 37 in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
You can click here for the instructions to make this card. A link is included at the bottom of the instructions document for a link to my online store if you’d like to purchase the items used to make this card, or you can click on the “Shop with me now” button on the top right of my website.
Waves of the Ocean Coming Soon
Check out the Waves of the Ocean Collection! The Waves of Inspiration Cling Stamp Set and the Waves Dies (or the bundle) are an early release from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. The Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper, Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last. Customers can purchase these items beginning March 1, 2022 through May 2, 2022. Here are the details:
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves of the Ocean Collection are available in English, French, and German.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (Except for the Waves of the Ocean Collection)
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit.
The Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ DSP is especially beautiful and was created by an artist and then photographed. The prints remind me of Acrylic Pour paintings and the use of ocean and sand colors will make these papers a gorgeous backdrop for your cards. These products would be suitable to make cards or scrapbook pages for male, female, teen or child. The foil specialty paper and rhinestones are equally beautiful! As the March 1 date draws near I’ll be sure to remind you about these products. I think you’re going to enjoy them – I know I’ll be placing an order for these items!
Click here for a flyer which details all of the products.
Have a wonderful evening!