I’m so excited for you to see all of the new products offered in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog! There are some really amazing stamp sets in this catalog. My favorite is the Heart & Home Suite (page 58 and 59 in the Mini catalog)…but I’ve got my eye on several others! Plus, Sale-A-Bration starts today, too!
As a reminder, if you shop at my Stampin’ Up! Store you will receive a free gift when you spend $25 or more (excluding shipping and tax). You can choose a gift from the current catalogs valued up to $5. Be sure to use Host Code: Z4KP9CA4. Note: If you spend $150 or more, do not use the supplied host code as you will be eligible to receive Stampin’ Rewards (you’ll still receive the free gift, though).
Earn Free Products During Sale-A-Bration: Shop between January 4 (today) through February 28, 2022 and you can earn FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog with orders of $50 or more or $100 or more. What are you waiting for? Earn FREE products through Sale-a-Bration and use the host code provided above to get an additional free item! It’s a win-win!
Host an Event During Sale-a-Bration and Receive an Exclusive Host Stamp Set: Hosting an event is even more rewarding during Sale-A-Bration season. If you host a party during Sale-A-Bration and your party reaches $300+ you can earn the Calming Camellia host exclusive stamp set for FREE (can be a personal order of $300+ or total party sales of $300+). Let me know if you’re interested in hosting a party to earn this free product and I’ll set up a host code for you.
Join During Sale-A-Bration: If you purchase the Starter Kit between now and February 28 you not only get to choose $125 worth of products for just $99 (including taxes if applicable) you’ll also get to pick two free stamp sets with your starter kit (excludes the Sale-A-Bration stamp sets and the exclusive host stamp set). Just to recap – if you join between now and Feb 28 you get $125 worth of products plus two FREE stamp sets! This is a great deal! Not to mention all of the great benefits of becoming a Demonstrator!
If you have any questions about Sale-A-Bration or the products, would like to host a party during Sale-A-Bration to earn the exclusive host stamp set, or would like to join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration please don’t hesitate to reach out to me! I would be happy to assist you. You can contact me at email@example.com.
Let me know in the comments below what you love most from the new catalogs!
Quiet Meadow Card Project
I mentioned previously that my husband surprised me with the Quiet Meadow bundle for Christmas (stamp set and dies). I found a beautiful “recipe” using this bundle on the Demonstrator site and wanted to share with you.
- This is a standard note card using Evening Evergreen for the card base, Soft Succulent for the card front, and a piece of Basic White cardstock for the inside greeting.
- I first stamped the flower image from the stamp set on the Soft Succulent card front twice using Soft Succulent ink.
- I then stamped the dots and the sentiment using VersaMark and Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set the embossing powder.
- I cut two of the flowers from the Quiet Meadow dies in Soft Succulent cardstock and used Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends to color the stems of the flowers and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends to color the flower petals – using the darker Soft Succulent to create darker centers and shadows on the petals.
- I then arranged the die cut flowers on the front of the card and used glue to adhere to the card front. I trimmed the stem of one of the die cut flowers so it wouldn’t be quite so long.
- For the sentiment I used the Everyday label punch and cut one from Basic White cardstock and one from Evening Evergreen cardstock. The Evening Evergreen piece was cut in half and glued to either side of the white label. I then used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the greeting.
- Finally, I added a double bow to the left of the greeting using Mossy Meadow twine and added a Bee trinket above the greeting.
I think this card turned out super cute! Here are the cutting instructions along with a list of products used.
- Card Base – Cut one piece of Evening Evergreen to 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″
- Front of Card – Cut one piece of Soft Succulent card stock to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Inside Greeting – Cut one piece of Basic White cardstock to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
All products used can be found in the May 2021-April 2022 Annual Catalog:
- Quiet Meadow/Meadow Dies Bundle, page 110
- Soft Succulent, Basic White, and Evening Evergreen Cardstock, page 123
- Soft Succulent and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends, pages 122 and 123
- Soft Succulent Stampin’ Ink Pad, page 123
- Bumblebee Trinket, page 141
- Mossy Meadow Twine, NA
- Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder, page 128
- Everyday Label Punh, page 150
- Pansy Patch Stamp Set (used for the sentiment), page 29